The role is to support the Charity’s chef in preparing lunches at our Westlea Centre which is run to support the Island’s sight impaired community. This will involve 24 hours a week, Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 14.30.
The ideal candidate will need:
• Experience working in the catering industry;
• Good level of English both written and spoken;
• Experienced in food preparation and cooking;
• Ability to follow protocols;
• Basic Food Hygiene qualifications.
Competitive salary package offered
Please send CV and a covering letter to:
Jane Vincent, Operations Director
Rue Du Huquet
Closing date Friday 3rd June 2016